Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Prophetic Word given on 12/07/13

Prophetic Word, by Apostle B.A. Ingram
 
Father Yahweh told me to tell you, "Do not be afraid to enter new doors and to go in new directions. For they hold for you new possibilities and new streams of resource. I am preparing the way and providing all you need. Continue to trust me and you will see a new strategy for this new season! I have brought you this new way so you would know that it is me and no other! I'm doing it NOW, says The Lord!" 

Let them that hath an ear to hear what The Spirit is saying say, Amen! Amen! And Amen!

My friend, be blessed today as you read this and know we are praying you receive all our Heavenly Father has for you! It is time for the next phase of your life and we are preparing Yahweh's people for just that! I pray many on my timeline and follow circle will join us online soon for any of our exciting, powerful and anointed gatherings. 

You can follow us on Twitter at the below addresses for more info and ways you can get connected: @AprilMLewis, @DrBAIngram and @SEEDFaithOrg. 

The Word of The Lord is strong among us! We are "Connecting People with their Purpise." Follow us today. God bless.

Shalom,

Apostle B

No comments:

Post a Comment